How do you treat tennis elbow?

Multi-modal. Typically, i treat patients with tennis elbow with a tennis elbow brace, exercises/physical therapy, nsaids, transverse massage, corticosteroid injections, and ultimately, surgery if these modalities are not successful.
Mulitmodal. There are a number of treatments for tennis elbow. In the beginning, the best treatment usually consists of nsaids, stretching exercises, lifting changes (don't lift items with your palm down) and counterforce bracing. If this does not help, one could benefit from physical therapy or cortisone injection. If the stretching, nsaids and lifting changes dont, help, see a health care professional.