Should I take human growth hormone therapy if I want to gain muscle?

No. Human growth hormone (hgh) has not been proven to produce significant performance enhancement and serious side effects are associated with its use including acromegaly, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and cardiomyopathy (the leading cause of death in HGH users). Most athletic organizations ban its use by their athletes.
HGH vs testosterone. Hgh has been used as the perverbial fountain of youth by the "rich and famous" for decades. Only more recently has it been fda approved for usage in adults shown to be deficient. Cost is still prohibitively expensive, and not covered by drug plans. Bodybuilders at the professional level use far higher dosages than the general public, meaning megabucks! Testosterones are a better choice.
No. Administering gh for the sole purpose of muscle expansion is not physiological and likely to cause harm more than good.