Do tummy tucks (witch hazel) have to be costly?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Varies...

Cost of surgery will vary from one practice to another and from one region to another. Much will depend on exactly what operation is being performed.
Select your plastic surgeon based on quality/safety of work, not financial considerations primarily.

In brief: Varies...

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: It's relative

The cost is the combination of hospital or facility fee for staff and equipment used, anesthesia fee and surgeon's fee for his or her time, skills and expertise.
You certainly do not want to cut cost by doing your tummy tuck on a little surgery center, non accredited, it the middle of nowhere, by a non board certified plastic surgeon, just because they will do it cheaper. It's your body.

In brief: It's relative

Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Don't price shop

In my practice outside of columbus, ohio, tummy tuck costs about $6000.
I would caution you against price shopping for any surgery as you may end up with someone who is not properly trained in plastic surgery. Make sure your surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery first.

In brief: Don't price shop

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Hashim Alani
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Costly

Depend on what you think is costly.
Depends also on the benefit you get from the surgery.

In brief: Costly

Depend on what you think is costly.
Dr. Hashim Alani
Dr. Hashim Alani