What are the best treatments for muscle cramps & restless legs?

Requip (ropinirole) Consider consulting with a physician regards the usage of this prescription for you condition. It is fda approved for treatment of restless leg syndrome. There is a dosage schedule for the first month, then the dosage remains constant from that point forward. Another consideration would be quinine sulfate, which is not longer fda approved for this condition, but the 324 mg. Version may work.
Restless leg. This is a complex and serious disease that causes great discomfort and loss of sleep. See your physician for a physical exam and tests to look for the causes and then treat you properly.