What are the symptoms of autoimmune encephalomyelitis (ae) in 3m/o infant and can respiratory syncytial virus (rsv) be the cause?

Difficult question. Autoimmune means the body sets off an inflammatory reaction against itself. Encephalomyelitis means inflammation of the brain and spinal cord. Most cases are of unknown cause. Rsv is a terrible disease that can cause pneumonia but also inflammation of the brain with signs of encephalitis including seizures and encephalopathy with abnormal mri. The answer may then be that RSV could be a cause.