I sprained my knee a week ago and got ot checked and nothing was wrong they told me to get a brace and i would be fine but silly me did a flip at dance. It hurt even more than it did when i injured it its reallly swolllen like softball size and it hurts

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Have it evaluated.

R.I.C.E. Rest, ice, compression, elevation may help for an acute injury.
Oral anti-inflammatory medication may help with the pain and swelling. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the proper diagnosis.

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine

In brief: Really need exam

Im not sure about your original injury, but you need a good exam and possibly an mri if your knee has a lot of swelling you need to find out why' you may have a ligament tear or even a fracture in the joint you should be doing flips until youre sure whats wrong and youre better.

In brief: Really need exam

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine