Hi my name is suzanne, I have a 2.5 year old girl, when ever we are out walking she starts complaining that her feet are hurting her, we could only be walking five minutes, I have constantly brought her to make sure her shoes fit her right, I have spent

Dr. William Dailey

In brief: Hurting

This seems to be a common complaint at this age.
I presume it is a conditioning issue. They aren't used to walking very far and they haven't developed much dedication to any task that is uncomfortable. She will grow out of it. Watch for her having problems with her feet in any other activity just to make sure there isn't something else going on but absent that i would say she is normal.

In brief: Hurting

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Check her foot type

And see if she is flatfooted.
It is possible an arch support may be helpful.

In brief: Check her foot type

And see if she is flatfooted.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey