Hi, my female friend has a chronic pain in her left side of belly. She cannot drink orange juice, icecream, fried food, & spicy food. Kindly advice?

Seek medical exam. There are many possible problems here so the best thing is to see a doctor for a thorough history and exam. Lab tests and possibly x-rays may be needed to more accurately pinpoint the problem. Let me emphasize you need to see a doctor who will spend adequate time to obtain a thorough history of all your problems and a thorough physical examination.