I pulled my groin 6 months ago and it continues to pop what can I do?

Dr. Amir Khan
Sports Medicine
In brief: Groin Pull
If this injury has remained symptomatic for six months then proper medical evaluation by a physician is necessary.
There could be several reasons for popping in and around the hip. It is imperative than an orthopedist evaluate for problems inside and around the outside of the hip joint such as hip labral tears, bony avulsions, snapping tendons, stress fractures and referred pain from the back.

In brief: Groin Pull
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine
In brief: Re-evaluate
I would suggest a re-exam to make sure nothing else is wrong usually a muscular injury will heal with 6-8 weeks but you also might want to check to see if you have a labrum tear in the hip.

In brief: Re-evaluate
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine