What are some solutions for tight hamstrings, quads, and Achilles tendon?

Eccentric exercises. The best solution for tight hamstrings and Achilles are stretching and eccentric exercises. Eccentric exercises load and strengthen muscle as a muscle lengthens versus when it shortens. For the hamstring my favorite is the nordic exercise. For the Achilles my favorite is reverse toe raises (heel drops) on an elevated surface such as a stair or step.
Strtching. A physical therapy/ flexibility program is probably the best. Pilates is good also. You can start with "googling" the various stretching excercises for those muscles.