Does your body take longer to recover from training after intercourse?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Probably not

Depends on what you are training for. If you are talking about training for sports, i believe this is a debunked myth.
Intercourse and "normal" sexual activity should have no significant impact on your ability to train or get in conditioning. Common sense would dictate your level of performance and your level of sexual stamina.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Eran Kessous
Sports Medicine

In brief: No

Not that I am aware of (unless you do it very frequently and to the point of exhaustion and even this is only theoretical.
Not aware of any correlation... Enjoy :).

In brief: No

Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine