Is it safe to take metrodinazole vaginal gel while pregnant?

Yes. This is a commonly prescribed medication for vaginal bacterial infections. It is safe to take in pregnancy.
Yes. Metronidazole gel is frequently prescribed for "bv, " or bacterial vaginosis. The trade name, flagyl, has been prescribed for BV to millions of pregnant women with no dangerous effects to the baby. More importantly, BV has been linked to preterm ruptured membranes and preterm labor, so treating this infection is crucial in preventing a very expensive and very dangerous pregnancy complication.