How can I help my sore thigh recover?

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: RICE= rest, ice, co-
Mpression with a bandage and elevate the side to get rid of the swelling.
Nsaid's help to relieve pain & swelling. After 3-5 days using a heating pad, which helps to relieve pain, discomfort. Massage &/or therapy can be helpful as well.

In brief: RICE= rest, ice, co-
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Scott Hacker
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Time and stretching
Muscle soreness is a mild form of muscle injury.
Your body needs time to recover and heal, often a few days. More serious injuries can take weeks. A solid diagnosis is important first so see your orthopedist! in some cases, stimulating the muscle with activity is helpful to quicker recovery. Let me know if you have specific questions about this further. Nsaids icing stretching are key.

In brief: Time and stretching
Dr. Scott Hacker
Dr. Scott Hacker
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine