Will high oxalate intake lead to kidney stones?

^Na, malabsorption, A high sodium, or na intake, and hypercalcemia, a malabsorption syndrome(s) where calcium is bound in the intestinal tract, and high uric acid in blood and urine all help form stones, specifically calcium oxalate stones. They cause a high concentration of calcium and/or oxalate in the urine and make formation of stones more likely. High oxalate may do it, but not likely if above are abscent.
Yes, it can. . Sensitivity of individuals varies as does the dietary intake required to become a problem. Avoid leaves of the rhubarb plant which are very high in oxalate; stems are safe.