What physical therapy exercises should I do after a shoulder dislocation?

Rotator cuff/scapula. Rotaor cuff strengthening and scapular stabilizing exercises are considered important aspects of any graduated shoulder rehabilitation program. Your physical therapist and treating physician will likely have a standardized protocol that they would like for you to follow.
Before beginning ... Before beginning rehab for a shoulder dislocation, you should be evaluated (minimum of exam and x-rays by a qualified physician) to rule out injuries, such as a fracture, that require early surgical intervention. If cleared, a rehab program, including scapulothoracic stabilization and balanced rotator cuff strengthening, under the guidance of a pt or atc may be safely instituted and progressed.