How often should I be doing physical therapy exercises to recover from my shoulder injury?

Dr. Tapan Joshi
Pain Management
In brief: Depends.......
Depend upon the type of injury it rnges from 2-3 weeks to 12-16 weeks.

In brief: Depends.......
Dr. Tapan Joshi
Dr. Tapan Joshi
Dr. Tandy Freeman
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Daily.
Typically, exercises to maintain or regain motion are done daily or multiple times a day and strengthening exercises may be done daily or every other day.
This does not mean you need to see a therapist that often, usually once a week or every other week is often enough for instruction and monitoring progress. Your doctor and therapist can design a program best suited for you.

In brief: Daily.
Dr. Tandy Freeman
Dr. Tandy Freeman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine