What are the benefits of inversion therapy for sports?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Gentle pull...
Inversion tables are great for patients with spinal disc disease/arthritis/bulging discs/herniated discs because they offer no impact traction which tractions the disc spaces off the nerves they may be impinging upon which leads to pain relief and better level of functioning.
Ask your doctor if this is right for you.

In brief: Gentle pull...
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Kirt Kimball
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: None
Inversion or spinal traction therapy may have some potential to temporarily relieve some types of back pain.
I know of no specific value of this modality that is specific to sports. I think this modality is over rated and inappropriately marketed. Buyer be ware!

In brief: None
Dr. Kirt Kimball
Dr. Kirt Kimball