How can I relieve arthritis pain with physical therapy?

PT for arthritis. A physical therapist can assist you with activities of daily living to reduce the stress on the joints affected with arthritis. Also treatments like wax dips to deliver heat to the joints and other exercises can be taught to help you.
PT helps arthritis . Pt (physical therapy) is a great treatment for arthritis pain. Ultrasound can minimize the inflammation caused by osteoarthritis. Electrical stimulation/tens alleviates the pain associated with oa(osteoarthritis). Therapeutic exercises restores the range of motion of the arthritic joint and improves strength of the muscles across the arthritic joint. Goals of pt are to minimize impairment.