Will physical therapy help a reverse curvature in a cervical spine?

It depends... The cervical spine can appear more straight on x-ray if a patient is having neck pain. This is caused by muscle spasms and how a patient might hold their neck when in pain. Physical therapy can help this by relieving the neck pain. However, if a patient has a reverse curvature of their spine from abnormalities in their cervical discs or bones, this will not be corrected by physical therapy.
Yes. Physical therapy can help to reverse the curvature of your cervical spine. After the initial evulation the therapist will be able to determine your rehab program. It may take some time to reverse the curve so be patient.