What physical therapy should I do after breaking my little finger?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Range of motion

Fractures of the fingers usually only require active range of motion therapy (using your own finger muscles to move it to its limits of motion-flexion and extension) and passive range of motion (using your other hand to move the finger to its limits of motion.
) these should be done only after you have approval from your doctor that the fracture is sufficiently healed.

In brief: Range of motion

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Eran Kessous
Sports Medicine

In brief: It depends

Depends where you broke it.
If it involves the joint, you should go to a therapist at least for assessment and plan. You should see a doctor if you did not.

In brief: It depends

Depends where you broke it.
Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine