Are headaches the result of neck and/or head injury?

Headaches. Headaches have a multitude of causes and certainly may be associated with head and neck muscle strains. Taking nsaids as Ibuprofen may be helpful and decrease the severity of ha, if these continue evaluation by a medical providers is important.
Yes. Some head and neck injuries do result in headaches; these can range from mild to severe headaches. If it is a severe headache with or without other symptoms, contact your pcp. If you just sustained the injury, depending on the severity, you might even want to go to the er.
Can be but... There are many types of headaches and many causes. Head/neck injuries can be a major cause, but not the only cause.