Can I play soccer with stitches in my wrist?

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Obtain MD clearance
The short answer is, "yes".
But it depends upon the specifics of your wound severity. You should protect the wound from further injury, debris, dirt, and water, etc. The wound should be dry (biologically sealed) - not draining blood or fluid. A simple dressing and potentially an added protective wrap or pad may help as well. In the end, seek clearance from your treating healthcare provider first.

In brief: Obtain MD clearance
The short answer is, "yes".
Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Brian Chimenti
Sports Medicine
In brief: Probably
Probably, but best to ask the doctor that put them there as this would depend on what was done.
For example, if the stitches are there because you just had fracture surgery, then the answer may be no. If you have a simple laceration/cut, then there is much less concern for additional injury.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Brian Chimenti
Dr. Brian Chimenti
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine