Should I get a massage or a chiropractic treatment for my knee strain?

Neither? A sprain of the knee ususally needs rest, ice, perhaps compression and elevation along with perhaps splinting and use of crutches. Rice therapy. After the initial insult and it is tolerable, range of motion exercises and therapy may be needed. You may need to see a physical therapist. There are other modalities to use. Massage may calm you but it is not mainstay of therapy. ? Chiropractic.
Massage. Knee strain is due to structural alteration of knee ligaments, and joints. The pain from this passes into the spinal cord and thence to the brain. Local massage might lessen this pain. A chiro will do a strenuous massage of the spine which is not likely to affect the knee. And it might even aggravate such an injury. Be sure you have not broken anything or torn a ligament.
Massage and. I am not aware of chiropractic being proven to help problems of the knee. Massage may relive the pain and physical therapy helps it heal.