Why do I have so much saliva?

Hormones. The hormones of pregnancy do cause hypersalivation for some women. It is a hard problem to address. There really are not medications you can take to decrease it.
Visit your dentist. Some healthy patients do have much saliva. I suppose other conditions may cause this. I would follow up with your dentist.
Spit is good! Too much saliva isn't an issue. There are certain protective factors in saliva that help prevent cavities. It's too little saliva that is a problem, so dont sweat it...No worries!