What workouts can I do with a meniscus tear in my knee?

Workout as tolerated. Not all meniscal tears are the same. Unstable tears will cause pain when provoked by activities such as running, cutting, and pivoting (changing direction rapidly). Unless surgery is indicated, you should be able to slowly advance as tolerated with your normal workouts. Avoidance of high impact aerobic activities, running, jumping and deep knee bending is often recommended initially.
Advance as tolerated. Not all meniscus tears are the same. Unless surgery is indicated to treat a symptomatic meniscus tear, you should be able to advance your workouts as tolerated using pain and swelling as your guide. Seek medical attention if your knee catches, buckles, or locks and will not move. Such circumstances may warrant a change in your treatment to operative management via arthroscopic surgery.