What is a mild heart attack defined as?

Mild. Minimal elevation of troponin, no hemodynamic compromise, no st elevation, preservation of ejection fraction, no wall motion abnormality on echocardiogram or in ventriculogram, no lethal arrythmia.
Less damage. Mild means that only a small part of the heart muscle is lost so that the effect on a patient's performance is minimal. This is still dangerous however; arrhythmias that can be lethal can occur in any size heart attack. Now that we have cardiac alerts at hospitals early intervention is reducing the amount of heart damage that occurs with most heart attacks.