I'd really like to know how much for wisdom teeth removal?

Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Varies

I appreciate your question but cost is determined by several factors.
Just to mention a few: 1. The region where you are located 2. Difficulty - there are many types of extractions 3. Type of anesthesia used your best bet is to have a consultation with the oral surgeon and have him answer your questions.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Media Najafi
Dentistry

In brief: Depends

It ranges due to degree of difficulty.
Wisdom teeth can be erupted, partially erupted, impacted partially or fully impacted horizontally, vertically.....If an oral surgeon extracts it usually fees are higher than a general dentist. Also where you live. Given all of these variables the ranges are in my area from $250 to $500 per tooth with local anesthetic.

In brief: Depends

It ranges due to degree of difficulty.