Is it ok to take up bobsledding with an old neck injury?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Check with ur doc
It is a risky sport and you already have a pre-existing injury.
I would say to firstly talk to your doctor about it, your dr. Is the one with the x-rays and who can keep track of the healing proccess.

In brief: Check with ur doc
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: That would depend
On the type of injury and the treatment or lack of it given and as to whether there may be any instability as a result.
But if there was no fracture or injury type that would lead to an instability , then it should be ok as long as there are no ongoing symptoms in which case you should see your doctor first.

In brief: That would depend
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling