How could I treat a dislocated big toe?

See a specialist. The dislocation of the hallux (big toe) can represent a significant injury and the correction of this can be complex. X-rays need to be taken to determine the location of the sesamoid apparatus and aid in evaluating whether your particular injury may require a trip to the or. Find a podiatrist or foot/ankle orthopedist in your area.
See a MD/DO or DPM. I would see a physician or podiatrist that would feel comfortable reducing it. Before doing so, i would advise that you have xrays done prior to determine if there is a broken bone present, not just in the toe, but in the bone adjacent to the toe, called the metatarsal.