Is it okay to work out all days of a week?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: Yes.
Exercise everyday is great.
However, your body does need time to recover. I.E. If you do upper body weights one day, do something different (like running or swimming) the next. Don't do any strenuous activity for a week straight. That's a setup for injury and you won't get the beneficial results you would expect. Keep it varied and work different muscle groups on a staggered schedule.

In brief: Yes.
Exercise everyday is great.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Eran Kessous
Sports Medicine
All in moderation and good balance between cardiovascular and weight training.
Daily exercise is actually the current recommendation. Any daily exercise program at your age should be started gradually and preferably with a help of a professional.

Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine