What is a post concussion syndrome?

A Mix of Symptoms. More and more is being learned about concussions. Obvious symptoms may include fatigue, nausea, blurred vision, pain upon light exposure.And headaches. Subtle symptoms include " muddy thinking", slow reflexive response, poor school work etc.Final resolution may take months. There are validated tests and specialists for proper evaluation and they should be used.These symptoms are the syndrome.
Injury for long time. Post concussion syndrome occurs when concussion symptoms, typically headache, dizziness, fatigue, and poor concentration, last longer than 6-8 weeks. The condition is not well understood, so our understanding is being updated regularly. Current treatment focuses on relieving symptoms while the brain heals. Often a brain rehabilitation specialist is involved in developing the treatment plan.