My 3 year old has itchy red bumps on her hand, fingers, & toes. No fever, has an appetite still, happy and playing as usual. Coughing for 2 weeks.?

Dyshidrotic Eczema. Dyshidrotic eczema is a condition in which small, usually itchy blisters develop on the hands and feet. Causes, incidence, and risk factors this blistering type of eczema is twice as common in women than men. People are more likely to develop dyshidrotic eczema when: they are under stress they have allergies, such as hayfever their hands are often in water or moist.
Possible . Hand foot and mouth disease.....Any mouth sores? Even if she doesn't my recommendation is to have a visit to the pediatrician.