Is it common to get blurry vision when looking at a computer screen?

Frequently. We normally blink around 1000 times per hour, but when you stare at a computer your blink rate may go down and tears evaporate faster. The surface tension of the tears is what creates a smooth surface for bending (refracting) light, so when your eyes are dry things go in and out of focus when you blink. Use artifical tears.Try to lower the computer screen, so there is less surface area to dry out.
Computer eye syndrom. Yes this possible but should only be temporary unless you need spectacle lens correction.