Is there a way to restore my eyesight without surgery?

Depends. Depends on your eye disease or condition. Conditions such as astigmatism, myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia, diabetic retinopathy, if not very severe, can be treated with medical treatment. Myopia induced by high blood glucose can be corrected by controlling the glucose levels. Dry eye disease warrants an evaluation of its cause and treatment instead of punctual plugs.
Restore eye sight. If your vision change is due to a refractive error glasses could correct this. If it is due to a disease process or injury and there is permanent damage then this could be irreversible. It would be best to see an ophthalmologist to answer your impaired vision.