I got a scar tissue in lung after radiation therapy for breast cancer. No one told me it could happen. What should I do?

Very rare, but... ...Well-recognized complication of breast radiation therapy (of course, when you are that "one in a million", that doesn't help). Modern techniques are designed to maximize rx to the breast & minimize effects on the heart and lungs. Your radiation oncologist certainly should have discussed this with you pre-treatment--informed consent is a necessary part of any rx regimen.
Radiation burns. Radiation therapy causes a type of burn resulting in injury. Hopefully cancer cells are killed, but normal tissue heals with some effects of tissue scarring.
Common. To get some scar tissue in the upper part of the lung just below the ribs. This is often best appreciated on a ct scan. Most patients have no change in their breathing function, and the risk of developing a temporary inflammation (pneumonitis) is very low, but treatable with steroids. This risk is probably lower with modern radiation techniques such as imrt.