How long does pain last after total knee replacement?

May not be complete. Some are fortunate to have the surgery and shortly there after once the wounds healed, they have no pain at all. Many will have great improvement of pain, but never completely resolved after the replacement surgery. It is a big surgical procedure with significant risks/benefits, so do your research and discuss with doc thoroughly. Good luck to you.
Pain after TK. Worst in first 2 -3 days, then gradually less over next 6 weeks. Many have minimal discomfort at 6-12 weeks. Everyone is different. Pain is subjective.