Does ovarian cancer cause leg numbness and foot swelling?

OVarian cancer. It can if it is associated with a DVT (blood clot) in that leg. Chemotherapy can also cause numbness.
Possibly . If it has metastasized to other parts of the body such as the spinal cord, then there is a possibility. I would ask your oncologist to look further into this if you are having numbness in your legs and feet. Also if you are getting chemo therapy, this may be the cause of the swelling and numbness in your legs and feet vs the cancer. However, do ask you doctor who is treating you.