What are the survival statistics for breast cancer invasive ductal carcinoma?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: It depends on many f

Most women with localized breast cancer do very well and there is high cure rate.
Overall 75%-80% of breast cancers are curable. But you need to know what stage of cancer it is? You should also know what subtype(there are 3 different types) of breast cancer it is. Further there is the matter of what type of adjuvant therapy(post surgery treatment) was used. I'am sure your oncologist can answeryr.

In brief: It depends on many f

In brief: Depends

There are many factors needed to know, not just the cell type .
It depends on tumor size, lymph node status, and possible dna cell type evaluation. Need to review all the reports with your oncologist to get accurate information on the expected results with proper treatments.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Vicken Poochikian