Can a high arch in feet cause muscle pain in legs and feet?

Yes. Try wearing arch supports or orthotics and make sure you stretch. I.E achilles tendo stretching, calf stretches etc.
Yes. Having a high arch can cause a muscle inbalance with the muscles on the front of your leg and those in the back of your leg. The ones in front are working overtime trying to get your forefoot off the ground so you don't trip. See a podiatrist if your having problems so they can help with stretching, orthotics and shoes to wear.
Yes... Having an unsupported high arch can lead to muscle pain in the legs and the feet. Arch support can help provide stability to the arches.