Sir I have a thyroid problem it's not hyper thyroid my face has become puffy n a bloating problem in my abdominal area help me to cure this?

You need a physician. The symptoms could be related. The thyroid could be under active ( hypothyroidism). . Or you could have a different problem. Or you could have two unrelated problems at the same time. You have to have this checked out.