Can the eye ball regrow after laser eye surgery?

No. Laser eye surgery does not shrink the eye and the eye cannot re-grow afterwards. Lasik re-shapes the front window (cornea) to account for the prescription in your eye. Occasionally, there are those whose prescriptions seem to return after lasik. This can be due to early cataract growth, or regression caused by a change in the cornea after lasik.
No. The eyeball tends to lengthen in childhood and early adulthood but stays pretty much the same after the age 18-21. Laser has no effect at all on the growth of the eyeball.