Can a kindey stone get stuck in the urthera? I have throbbong and odd stingy felling all the time. Ever since I got the violent shaking chills-puking

Get evaluated. . I'd see your physician as soon as you can. I'm concerned that you may have a serious urinary tract infection, in addition to any stones you may have. A UTI and/or stone the bladder can cause significant pain and irritation that is felt in the urethra. It is possible for a stone to get stuck in the urethra, but this is very rare, especially in women, since it has already passed through the ureter.