Can you start an hCG diet during the last two days of your period?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: What did the doc

Say who is doing i t for u, u should not start it until after your entire period is over, I do not advise just buying it off the internet, I use quality HCG sibq injections for my pts and they are all followed closely in my office.

In brief: What did the doc

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Michael Rothman

The HCG diet was originally developed by a.
T.W. Simeons M.D. During the 1940's -1950's. It has been used all over the world for over 50 years. This method is extremely safe & effective when used under the care of an experienced & trained md. You can start the HCG and do the overeating phase at the end of your cycle but you should wait until your cycle is over to start the very low calorie diet.

Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham