I got my tongue pierced. What can cause my tongue and face to be numb, my belly to hurt and my back to have sharp pain?

In brief: Not tongue piercing!

Your problems are not related to your piercing.
Tongue and face numbness can be related to stroke, anxiety, migraines, brain tumors (rare!). Belly pain has at least 100 causes? Where? When? What does it feel like? How long does it last? What brings it on/stops it? Belly pain may or may not be related to back pain. There is no one diagnosis for all of these things. See your doctor!

In brief: Not tongue piercing!

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Richard Scotti
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Parasthesia

The tongue ; face numbness is due to possible damage done to one of the cranial nerves that supply the tongue.
Unable to answer as to why there is back pain ; stomach aches. The parasthesia- numb tongue ; face can either be permanant or temporary depends on how much trama was done to the nerve during the piercing suggest seeing an oral surgeon for evaluation.

In brief: Parasthesia

Dr. Richard Scotti
Dr. Richard Scotti
Dr. Eric Weisman