How much red wine is necessary to drink to lower eye pressure caused by glaucoma?

None. Red wine has not been shown to reduce eye pressure. No dietary regimens reduce pressure sufficiently to be effective. You would be much better off using medication and any other treatment recommended by your eye doctor than to risk permanent vision loss with unproven treatments.
Not helpful. Red wine has some heart related benefits, there is no study to show it has any value in glaucoma.
Glaucoma. I strongly recommend against this. You need eye drops that lower pressure. Not wine. And regular exams 3 times a year. Do not mess around with glaucoma - you can literally go blind from it.
Not a good idea. Alcohol has a minimal ocular hypotensive effect. To over indulge in drinking alcohol for an extremely minimal and ineffective treatment for glaucoma is not a standard of care recommended treatment. I advise well proven and standardized treatments for managing glaucoma. .