Does banana peel whiten teeth?

No. Banana peel does not white teeth effectively or safely.
No. There is no peroxide in banana peel so it can't bleach your teeth.
No. I do not think so, and I do not suggest do in it specially if you are not sure they are clean and have been washed.
NO. It is recommened to consult with your dentist for teeth whitening. There are many variations such as in-office whiteing with zoom lights or pure chemicals, in-home whiteing with trays or strips or the combination. Your dentist will evaluate and provide you the best option. Over-the-counter products are not suggested because each patient has different need and limitation for whitening.