When I wear my glasses, my eyes start flickering. What should I do?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Check your glasses

Do you mean that your eyes feel like they are quickly twitching back and forth, or is there a flickering of light? The first could be related to the wrong prescription.
The second sounds more like an ocular migraine. Both can be set off by straining through the wrong lenses. Either way, you should see your eye doctor for a dilated exam to evaluate your prescription and the health of your eyes.

In brief: Check your glasses

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: Flicker

This could be from reflections off the glasses lenses.
If the flickering is continuous, then call your eye doctor to discuss your symptoms.

In brief: Flicker

Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Vicken Poochikian