How can I stop my spectacles from sliding down my nose all the time?

Dr. William Dieck
Ophthalmology
In brief: Adjusted
All spectacle can be adjusted to create a better fit.
Doing this yourself, however, will probably result in a broken frame. See an optician.

In brief: Adjusted
Dr. William Dieck
Dr. William Dieck
Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology
In brief: Glasses
Choose a frame that is not too heavy.
Make sure the skin of your nose is clean, and not greasy. Select a high index glass if you have a strong prescription so the lenses will be thinner and lighter.

In brief: Glasses
Choose a frame that is not too heavy.
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. David Kira
Ophthalmology
In brief: Select and adjust
Selection of frame for bridge style, weight of lenses and proper temple length with accurate adjustment makes for a comfortable pair of glasses.
Heavy, poorly fitted lenses and frames are uncomfortable and slide down the nose bridge.

In brief: Select and adjust
Dr. David Kira
Dr. David Kira
Dr. Arnon Rubin