What are good red eye drops that work with soft contact lens?

Depends. If the issue is only dryness causing eye redness, any over the counter lubricating drop would help (do not use the ones that say 'gets the red out'). These are all compatible with contact lenses. Be sure the redness is not due to allergy, infection or internal eye inflammation. Your ophthalmologist can help if the redness is persistent.
None. Red eyes with contact lens use are a symptom of an underlying problem. If your eyes always get red with lens use, see your ophthalmologist. Chronic vasoconstrictive drops can be problematic making your eyes even redder over the long run.