How do get rid of an ingrown hair?

Ingrown hair. If you are very careful, and use alcohol to clean a sewing needle and then clean your skin with the alcohol you may be able to pick it out. If it is deep, see a dermatologist.
Easily most of the t. Time. You should simply use hot wet soaks for about 10-15 minutes every 3-4 hours until it comes to the surface or as some say till it comes to a head. Once the surface opens from heating it like this the hair should be visible and then simply and carefully pull it with a tweezer and continue the soaks to avoid infection, however if it gets red and more swollen after a few days see your dr.